Sunday, April 14, 2013

PharmaSim report blog post

I realized I didn't incorporate my PharmaSim report discussion in either of my other two posts this week and I couldn't get into any of PharmaSim reports tonight after multiple attempts.  However, I do have the student manual and, from my previous interactions with PharmaSim, the report that interests me the most is the Market Update report.  This report has three sections; news, messages and incidents.  The news section provides market information which might not show in the more specific reports.  The messages are specific to our company and the incidents section relates to information about special decisions.  I plan on using this report to serve as a guide when I don't notice any identifiable trends from the other reports.  This can also serve as a guide to direct specific changes based on what is happening.  I think it is important to have the overall view before diving into specifics, which can lead to myopic decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment